We are delighted to welcome you back to our beloved Sanctuary for Shabbat and select Morning Minyan services.
There are currently no capacity limits on Shabbat services at BJ. Our services are also available via BJ livestream.
- Kabbalat Shabbat: Fridays at 6:30 PM
- Shabbat Morning Services: Saturdays at 9:30 AM
- Weekday Shaharit is held on Zoom every day and is also in person on Mondays, Thursdays, and other special days with Torah reading.
Shabbat Seating Chart
- While Morning Minyan features open seating on the floor of the Sanctuary, all seating for Shabbat services is by zone as per your registration.
- Accessible seating is available: Select ADA Seating (Rear Main Level).
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All participants aged 5 and over (anyone eligible for vaccination, in other words) must be fully vaccinated and present paper proof of vaccination.
- Children 4 and under, accompanied by a vaccinated adult, may enter provided they are wearing a right-sized surgical mask.
- Siddurim and humashim will be on the tables on the balcony landings. Please leave all books on your seat after the service. This will enable our operations crew to clean and sanitize them after each service.
People who are called to the Torah for an aliyah (reciting blessings before and after the Torah reading) will do so on the main level of the Sanctuary.