We are so delighted to welcome you back to our beloved Sanctuary for Shabbat and select Morning Minyan services, with seats available for vaccinated BJ members and non-members alike.
- Kabbalat Shabbat, Fridays at 6:30PM
- Shabbat Morning Services, Saturdays at 9:30AM
- Shaharit, Monday-Friday and Sunday (various times)
Arrival and Entry
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the service start time to ensure smooth entry
- Check your confirmation email to use the correct entrance:
- East zones and rear balcony will arrive via EAST entry on 88th Street (closer to Broadway)
- West zones and front balcony will arrive via WEST entry on 88th Street (closer to West End Ave)
Shabbat Seating Chart
- While Morning Minyan features open seating on the floor of the Sanctuary, all seating for Shabbat services is by zone as per your registration.
- Each registration may include between one and six guests.
- If you need seating for more than six people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible seating is available: Select ADA Seating (Rear Main Level).
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All attendees aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated and present paper proof of vaccination. No exceptions. Read our latest COVID-19 safety update.
- Children 11 and under, accompanied by a vaccinated adult, may enter provided they are wearing a right-sized surgical mask. No exceptions. (We will have extras available at the doors.)
- You must remain masked the entire time (proper mask, not a gaiter or bandana).
- Communal singing is now permitted.
- Siddurim and humashim will be on the tables on the balcony landings. Please leave all books on your seat after the service. This will enable our operations crew to clean and sanitize them after each service.
People who are called to the Torah for an aliyah (reciting blessings before and after the Torah reading) will do so on the main level of the Sanctuary. When reciting the blessings, it is very important that you keep your mask on the entire time.