When crying children are taken from their parents’ arms, the American Jewish community must not remain silent.
Every day, more and more children are being separated from their parents at the U.S. border.
Here’s what you can do:
- BJ has signed on to this petition declaring a state of moral emergency; help raise the Jewish voice on this issue by signing your name here.
- Tell Congress to pass the Keep Families Together Act now. Find information, a sample call script, and phone numbers here.
- If you are a lawyer, volunteer your time and expertise. Find opportunities here.
- Support on-the-ground organizations. This list is being updated regularly.
- Help refugee children in NYC: Consider making a financial donation to the non-profit organizations who are providing legal and social service support to the refugee children in NYC.