Welcome in 5783 with Aviv (20s and 30s)
Looking for a place to pray, sing, schmooze, beat your chest, and break your fast this year? Whether it’s your first or 500th time at BJ, we’d like to welcome you to join us for a variety of services and ways to connect with other folks in their 20s and 30s. Join us for one, several, or all of our events!
This year, we will be having two Aviv-exclusive events. Our post-Erev Rosh Hashanah Cocktail Hour will be held on our rooftop terrace and will feature drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and great company. For Kol Nidre, we’re hosting services for Aviv only, led by our two amazing Marshall T. Meyer Rabbinic Fellows, Aaron Leven and Alissa Platcow.
All other events/services are community wide, and will offer a table or section for Aviv participants to join together.
- Aviv Erev Rosh Hashanah Cocktail Hour | September 25 | 8:00 – 9:45 PM (also includes Erev Rosh Hashanah service entry)
- $18/members, $25/non-members
- Second Night Rosh Hashanah Services | September 26 | 7:15 PM
- Mindfulness Services | September 27| 9:00 AM |
- Aviv Kol Nidre | October 4 | 6:00 – 8:30 PM | *
- Included with BJ membership, $36/non-members
- Community Break Fast | October 5 | 7:15 PM | (also includes Minha and Ne’ilah service entry)
- Free for BJ members, $15/non-members
*This event is for the Aviv community (20s and 30s) only.