Membership renewal for
2020-21 is now open.
We are so grateful that you continue to make BJ your spiritual home. Your membership is essential to keeping our community strong and helps to cover the costs of general operations, innovative programming, and other expenses that come with maintaining a large nearly 100-year-old campus in New York City.
Current members were sent personal emails over the summer months with instructions on how to renew. All you have to do is review your personal information and make any corrections, answer a few additional questions, and click ‘submit.’ You will be able to pay with your credit card, set up a payment plan, or send in a check. If you cannot find your renewal form, please email the Membership Department (email@example.com) or call us at 212-787-7600 x302, and we will be happy to send you a new form right away.
Prefer a less technological approach? You also have the option to renew over the phone by calling 212-787-7600 x302. Our team is here to help!
What’s new on the renewal form?
We’ve made some changes to the renewal process based on the feedback we got from you last year. Some of what you’ll see:
- This year’s form is shorter, more intuitive, and easier to complete.
- The options to Renew, Freeze for one year, or Resign your membership are within one form. Members can now complete the entire process within minutes!
- Last year’s demographic survey has been removed and replaced with the simple request to confirm household member name(s) and date(s) of birth.
- Members will have the ability to add members to their household aged 23 or younger.
- The option now exists to connect with a member of our team to update gender identity, marital status, and other demographic information.
- Membership levels are unchanged. As always, finances are never a barrier to participating in the BJ community. Payment plans and adjusted contributions are available.
For more information, please review our Membership FAQ.