- Registration and prepayment of fees (if any) are required for all courses. Payment is not accepted at the door.
- Please register at least two weeks before the class begins so we can notify you of any changes.
- Late registrants will be accepted if there is room in the class, but we cannot prorate fees.
- A voluntary contribution with your registration will allow us to provide assistance to others.
- If you need tuition assistance, contact Billie Di Stefano.
- Many texts mentioned in the course descriptions are available at West Side Judaica (Broadway between 88th and 89th Streets).
- Mention that you are affiliated with BJ and 10% of the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to the synagogue.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not have sufficient registration.
- If BJ cancels a class, full tuition will be refunded.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, please contact us before the second class session.
- In lieu of a refund we encourage you to allow us credit your payment for future activities or to convert it to a contribution.
- A $15 administrative charge will be deducted from withdrawal refunds.
- Your assistance is greatly appreciated and helps B’nai Jeshurun better serve the community.