- This event has passed.
Teen Midnight Run Prep
January 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on February 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Midnight Run coordinates over 1,000 relief missions per year, in which volunteers from churches, synagogues, schools, and other civic groups distribute food, clothing, blankets, and personal care items to the homeless on the streets of New York City.
- Thursday, January 30, from 5:00-7:00PM: Help sort clothes
- Saturday, February 1, 6:30PM–Sunday, February 2, 12:30AM: Prep and participate in the Midnight Run
Parents wanting to help their teens with the process, or for more information, contact Laura.
Give to the Midnight Run Drive
Donate now through Wednesday, January 29, During Community House open hours.
We’re still looking for donations, especially men’s seasonal clothes, including coats and pants.
- Men’s seasonal clothes (large and extra-large sizes)
- Pants (sizes 32-48) – mens and womens
- Shoes (sizes 9-14)
- Socks (lots of socks!)
- Underwear and long underwear
- Sweaters, sweatshirts, and long sleeve shirts
- T-shirts (medium-extra large)
- Tote bags & backpacks
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Tissue packs
- Hot hands
Food (Individually wrapped)
- Fruit cups
- Hot Chocolate Packets
- Protein bars
- Water cases
- January 30
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Volunteer Opportunites