Important Update for In-Person Programs and Services at BJ
Last Updated: January 13, 2022
Our requirements and guidelines for resuming in-person services and programming are continually changing as we learn more about omicron and follow local positivity rates. Please read below for our most recent updates.
Please keep in mind that for all in-person events and services, boosters are required for all those who are eligible. If you need assistance in finding an appointment for a booster shot, please reach out to BJ’s COVID vaccination support hotline by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text to 917-780-2847.
In addition, masks must be worn at all times, and must be KN95, N95, or surgical masks. Cloth masks are no longer acceptable.
As always, this community is there for anyone who needs support, just as we have been all along. If you need any support during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
As a reminder, the following changes are still in effect:
- Registration for in-person Shabbat services will resume for the week of January 21-22 but will have a strict capacity of 100 participants.
- Morning minyan will be held only on Zoom until January 17, when we will resume Mondays and Thursdays in person.
- All family services will be virtual until otherwise announced, available on the Family Life and Learning Facebook page.
- Tot Shabbat and Bim Bam will return to being in person on January 21.
- The Lunch Program will continue serving our community with lunch to-go each week.
- Kadima@BJ resumes virtually on Tuesday, January 11, and is scheduled to be in person on Tuesday, January 27.
- All other programming will return to being in person beginning January 28.
- In the event of death, all community shivot support will be online given the concerns.
We’re so grateful for the guidance of our COVID-19 Re-Entry Task Force, and for our community’s patience, understanding, and commitment to each other as we work through these difficult decisions.