Bridging the Gap House Parties
Various Dates Beginning January 24 | 6:30PM | Various Locations on the UWS
What role might faith communities place in re-knitting the torn fabric of today’s America? How can we address preconceived notions of the “other” in our country? What can progressives come to learn, honor, and understand from conservatives, and vice versa?
Explore these questions and more at a Bridging the Gap house party, where BJ members who participated in the Bridging the Gap exchange with the Michigan Corrections Organization will share their personal reflections and open up conversation on how we can all learn from this powerful experience and apply it to our social change, as well as our spiritual work.
Each gathering will take place on the Upper West Side, in the home of a BJ member. Address details will be provided after registration.
In order to give as many people the opportunity to participate as possible, please do not register for more than one session. This program is open to BJ members only.
- Sunday, January 27 (6:00PM)
- Monday, January 28 (6:30PM)
- Thursday, January 31 (6:30PM)
- Sunday, February 3 (3:00PM, 6:00PM)
- Monday, February 4 (6:30PM)
- Tuesday, February 5 (6:30PM)
- Thursday, February 7 (6:30PM)
- Saturday, February 9 (6:30PM)
- Sunday, February 10 (1:00PM)
- Monday, February 11 (6:30PM)
- Tuesday, February 12 (6:30PM)
- Wednesday, February 13 (6:30PM)