Assistant Rabbi Search: Listening Sessions
Tuesday, November 28; Wednesday, November 29; Sunday, December 10 | Various times | BJ Community House
BJ members are invited attend one of three listening sessions with the rabbis and Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees, in order to broaden and deepen the community’s input into the Assistant Rabbi search.
The primary goals of these sessions will be to hear voices from across the community that will help to inform our review of potential candidates.
We hope to have participation representing BJ’s diversity: parents of young children, teen leaders, Tze’irim, empty nesters.
We are scheduling three sessions to ensure that members can take advantage of this opportunity:
- Tuesday, November 28, 6:30-8:00PM
- Wednesday, November 29, 8:30-9:30AM
- Sunday, December 10, 3:30-4:30PM
- these sessions are open to BJ members only
- registration is essential—we will need a minimum of 15 participants in order to confirm each session